Initiative: Eau is looking for an individual to support and lead fundraising activities ranging grant research, corporate solicitation, and grass roots organizing. We are looking for a determined, self-motivated, and meticulous individual that is interested in helping a small nonprofit grow and define itself.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Research foundation, city, state, federal, and corporate grants
- Write grants on belhalf of the organization
- Maintain foundation, corporation and individual donor files
- Create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Demonstrable experience running successful fundraising campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and motivated personality
- This is a volunteer position.
- This position requires commitment until July 2017, for approximately 5-10 hours per week.
- Work will be done remotely with regular phone and in-person checkins (if possible).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 23, 2017 at 11:59pm
Email current résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.